Tax laws are constantly changing thus preparing your own federal income tax return can be a task that leaves you with more questions than answers. According to a study released by the US Government’s General Accounting Office last year, most taxpayers (77% of 71 million taxpayers) believe they benefited from using a Professional Tax Accountant. While there is tax preparation software (Turbotax, Taxact and H&R Block) that can help make it easier for you to file they cannot see the areas of opportunity to increase your tax return like an experienced CPA can. More importantly these tax return software programs cannot detect an issue in your tax situation or liabilities.
As Certified Public Accountants (CPA), we are required to complete continuing professional education (CPE) which keep us on top of all the new rules and regulations affecting the tax code. H&S Accounting & Tax Services prepares all federal, state and local tax returns for individuals and businesses with focus on compliance and accuracy. Allowing our tax office to prepare your income tax return will:
- eliminate the time and frustration associated with preparing your own return
- prepare all of the appropriate forms and record all figures and calculations accurately.
- make sure that you receive all of the deductions and credits to which you are entitled.
- file your return electronically to speed delivery of refunds.
- work with you to adjust your payroll withholding to make sure you send the right amount to each tax authority – no more, no less.
- show you how to adjust your finances to take advantage of tax benefits on future returns.
Our significant investment in computerized tax preparation and research software enables us to accurately and efficiently prepare returns for various types of entities including Individuals, C Corporations, S Corporations, Partnerships, Trusts, Estates, and Not-for-Profit organizations.We provide excellent customer service in the areas of tax planning, tax preparation services, and tax problems resolution.