Tax problems

IRS tax help
tax relief


Do you need help with IRS tax problems?

When people come to us, they often feel lost and discouraged. They’ve lived for so long in a constant state of stress and anxiety over their IRS tax problems that they don’t even remember life without the constant threat of the IRS hanging over their head. They want nothing more than to make the problem go away, but don’t even know where to start.

But we do. At H&S Accounting & Tax Services, we are problem solvers. We come to work every day eager to take on the tax problems that plague our clients, and transform their stress into relief.

As part of our client-first approach to tax resolution, we use a state-of-the-art tax resolution process that eliminates the need for our clients to spend hours pouring over mounds of paperwork. Our process ensures that any work that needs to be done on the clients’ end is simple and intuitive. Don’t worry, we take care of all the complicated stuff.

Need tax help? We provide tax relief from:

IRS Audit Representation

Rarely do our clients have to talk with the IRS. We handle it all for you so that you need not take time off of your job to handle the bureaucracy and paperwork of the IRS.

Payroll Tax Problems

The IRS views failing to pay payroll taxes as the cardinal sin of tax delinquency because a large portion of the payroll taxes are your employees’ withholdings.

IRS Back Taxes owed

It’s amazing how fast tax penalties and interest add up. Luckily, We offer several options when it comes to resolving unpaid taxes. Set up an appointment with our tax specialist to help you with filing back taxes.

IRS Payment Plan

If you don’t qualify for the IRS Offer in Compromise program, a Payment Plan may be the way to resolve your problem.

IRS Wage Garnishment

The payment plan that we negotiate for you is always more favorable than any IRS wage garnishment. It allows you to receive your whole paycheck without fears of future wage garnishments.

Innocent Spouse Relief

Innocent Spouse Relief was designed to alleviate unjust situations where one spouse was clearly the victim of fraud perpetrated by their spouse or ex-spouse.

Filing Back Taxes

If you do not file, you can be prosecuted and punished with potential jail time, one year for each year not filed. Why risk potentially losing your freedom for failing to file your tax returns?

IRS Liens

Liens filed against you by the IRS also show up on your credit report and often prevent you from opening a checking account or borrowing against any assets, like your home.

IRS Seizures

A Seizure should not be taken lightly. The IRS will ultimately pursue seizure of your physical assets; your home, cars, boats, jewelry, motorcycles, insurance policies, and even your retirement funds.

Offer In Compromise

Did you know that you can settle your debt with the IRS for just pennies on the dollar with their Offer in Compromise program?

IRS Levies

We are often able to get levies released and help you get out of a terrible situation. Our goal is to get you even with the IRS and let you start life anew.

Get Your IRS File

Most people would be surprised to learn how much the IRS knows about them. Obtaining your IRS Tax Transcript is critical in analyzing the options available to resolve your tax problems.

We specialize in helping individuals and businesses with IRS tax problems. We will handle all negotiations with the IRS for you, including:

  • Settling your tax debt for much less than you owe when appropriate with offer in compromise
  • Setting up reasonable installment agreement
  • Preparing unfiled tax returns
  • Stopping wage garnishments and other levies and property seizures
  • Tax audit representation by an expert
  • Working with appeals of complicated tax issues

Most of my clients never meet with the IRS. We know how to deal with IRS problems, so you won’t have to.

We can help give you peace, protection and you don’t have to worry if the IRS is going to show up at your home or business. Call us at 954-613-7240 and discuss your IRS tax problems with an experienced CPA and tax professional.